Become a Mavar:
- Penfriend: £100 – £250
- Friend: £250 – £1,000
- Guardian: £1,000 – £5,000
- Patron: £5,000 or more
and enable our members to make a smoother transition into the wider community, whilst reducing their feelings of isolation and helplessness.
Your support will enable us to cover our basic running costs and will also provide much needed funds for education bursaries and emergency funds for individuals who are ‘in transition’ and not yet in a stable situation regarding housing, employment, welfare etc. We also plan to develop our website.
All contributions, no matter how small, will help.
Whilst donations are vital, there are other ways you can help Mavar:
- Legal help (especially family law)
- Professional services such educational mentoring, counselling or social work
- Housing: affordable (below the market rate) rental accommodation or lodgings
- Employment opportunities, such as paid internships
For more information, please contact Linda
07513 658038 / firstname.lastname@example.org